Successful Social Security Strategy
At Reyes & Reyes, we believe that our law firm's 85 percent success rate is not an accident. We work hard to pursue the best possible results in every Social Security Disability case. Here is part of our foundational strategy:
- Preparation: Through detailed and careful preparation, we can often turn a small piece of a medical record into the basis for a successful case.
- Personal attention: Many Social Security law firms are out of state and never actually interact with their clients face-to-face. Our firm, on the other hand, believes that you should always have access to local attorneys who actually know you and your case.
- Practice: Before every disability hearing, our team prepares medical records, reviews the questions the judge may ask and generally works to make clients feel confident and relaxed.
- Attention to detail: By paying careful attention to the details of all the forms we submit, we are sometimes able to win cases without ever going to court. Count on us to review your applications and other documents for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Wide range of skill: Our veteran lawyers have decades of experience while our younger lawyers have up-to-date legal knowledge and energy, giving you the best of both worlds.
- All-around assistance: Beyond helping you with the Social Security Disability process and SSD law, we can guide you to low-income clinics and physicians in Texas and assist you with many other needs.
Questions About Social Security Disability Requirements In El Paso, Austin, Dallas or Phoenix? Talk To Us.
We charge no lawyer fees unless we recover benefits for you, and we accept walk-in appointments at any time. We invite you to stop by our El Paso, Dallas. Austin or Phoenix office for a FREE consultation. Or, if you prefer, you can call us locally at our offices.
Todos nuestros abogados hablan español.