Examples of Successful Cases
In the 40 years of Social Security Disability practice, Reyes & Reyes Law Firm has successfully represented thousands of clients. Each and every client is important to our firm and receives special personalized representation. All clients bring a unique set of circumstances. The following list is only a small fraction of cases that have been represented and won:
- 58-year-old male construction worker injured at work – We guided him through the application process and all the appeals. We won the case before an administrative law judge and the client was awarded all benefits.
- 49-year-old single mother of two suffering from fibromyalgia, high blood pressure, and diabetes – The client was denied Social Security Disability. We appealed the case and won, granting her all the benefits that she was entitled to.
- 47-year-old nurse – The client was represented by a non-attorney and denied at the hearing level of her disability case. Her case was abandoned until a family member brought her into our office. We filed an appeal with the appeals council. Her case was won by Reyes & Reyes in front of the same judge that issued the original denial. Her back due benefits resulted in an award of over $94,000.
- 62-year-old male that filed for early retirement due to weakness and fatigue. The local Social Security office did not explain that he could apply for Social Security Disability simultaneously. He saw us in a community service TV program and came to see us. We filed a Social Security Disability claim, won his case, and increased his retirement benefit to 100% for the rest of his life.
- Harvard law graduate and former attorney suffering from serious mental problems – The client was denied any type of benefits and was referred to Reyes & Reyes by the Bar Association. We successfully represented him through the entire appeal process and obtained all his benefits.
- 47-year-old female non-English speaking sewing machine operator suffering from carpal tunnel – The client had been working for the past 21 years and came into our office seeking advice after being pressured by her employer for not meeting quota and was eventually terminated for low production. We explained her Social Security Disability options and successfully obtained her full benefits.