Phoenix Social Security Disability Attorneys You can Trust in Social Security Disability Claims
We are deeply passionate and dedicated to providing the highest level of service to each of our clients. We take the necessary efforts and strategies to win your case. Our firm’s reputation is based on our stellar record of success.
Phoenix, Arizona Office Location
8607 N. 59th Ave., B-2
Glendale, AZ 85302
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 11am, 1pm - 4pm
Professional Counsel You Can Trust In Social Security Disability Claims
At the law firm of Reyes & Reyes, we have been advising and representing individuals throughout Phoenix, Arizona, and beyond in Social Security Disability matters since 1972. Our Social Security Disability lawyers have the experience and legal knowledge you need to present your case in the most positive light and pursue all the benefits you deserve.
We can help you with issues involving:
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSD): If you have been steadily employed, had taxes taken out of your checks and are currently unable to work due to a physical or mental condition, you may qualify for SSD benefits.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI): If you are disabled from working and your household income falls below a certain level, you may be eligible for SSI benefits, even if you have not been regularly employed during the past few years.
- SSD/SSI requirements: Discover what it takes to qualify for these benefits.
- Disability benefits for children: If your child has a marked and extreme impairment, he or she may qualify for SSI benefits.
- Your pain, injury and illness: Depending on how significantly your condition impacts your ability to work, you may be eligible for benefits due to a heart condition, amputation, cancer, mental illness, orthopedic injuries and more.
- Appealing denied claims: Do not lose hope if your initial claim is denied. We can help you file an appeal and fight for the money and medical care you need.
- Disability hearings: It is important to know what to expect when you stand before an administrative law judge. We will take the time to carefully prepare both you and your case.
- Successful strategies: Learn what our law firm does to help you succeed in your claim.
- Social Security and retirement age: If you are between 52 and 55, or if you are 62 or close to 62, come see us today.
- Widow and survivor benefits: Social Security offers certain benefits to spouses and children who are left behind.
- Social Security myths: Many people have wrong ideas about how the system works and how to obtain benefits.